Related Hudson Yards Manager is the brain, heart and soul of Hudson Yards. Just as Hudson Yards is transforming the world’s most spectacular skyline, Related Hudson Yards Manager is reimagining community. We are a collaborative force driven by expertise, ingenuity and passion. We pay attention to our tenants in a way that shatters tradition. We understand who they need us to be and where they need us to be even before they do. Equipped with an ever expanding range of amenities and resources, we strive to help our tenants be productive and happy. Wherever we are today, we are committed to be in a better place tomorrow. Where do we draw the line? We don’t.
• Manage all aspects of building operations, including engineering, cleaning, security, vertical transportation, logistics, etc.
• Implement and manage to budget, with the ability to report on monthly variances and find ways to reduce expenses
• Implement and maintain the building’s work order system (AwareManager), vehicle and visitor registration system, security access systems and other software platforms to provide a first in class experience to the building’s tenants.
• Manage and administer operations and emergency manuals, archiving, office staff and IT equipment
• Understanding and updating of all building rules and regulations
• Assist in developing and execution of vendor contracts
• Supervision of cataloguing and indexing of files both manually and electronically
• Interaction with various trades and vendors, including third-party resources
• Assist with special projects and tasks as needed
Benefits and Features:
Key Role Skill Set
• Understanding of building systems and property management issues
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills are also required to succeed in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects with significant responsibilities and competing priorities
• Ability to understand and work on budgets
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to success at Related.
• Ability and commitment to learn new material quickly and upgrade skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team
• Ability to proofread and edit
• Understanding of accrual accounting
• Ability to use a variety of software, including Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, etc.
• Strong project management skills, results-driven, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to interact with personnel department, interviews and new hires
• Ability to understand administration contracts with outside vendors
• Ability to assist in the process of bid proposals
• Ability to assist and supervise security functions for protection of occupants, visitors and property in accordance with building policies and procedures
• Candidates that have a passion for real estate, a strong entrepreneurial mind, and strong work ethic will have the potential to become part of a growing company on the cutting edge of real estate development and an industry leader.
• BA/BS Degree in a related field
• Minimum 2 years of relevant real estate experience with at least 1 year in Property or Facilities Management
• P&L responsibility and experience creating and managing budgets and reporting to investors
• High level presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi- task and prioritize tasks to ensure corporate goals and time frames are met
• Proven improvement of process and operating results
• Exceptional customer-service skills; demonstrated ability to maintain strong working relations with both internal and external clients
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
Related Is An Equal Opportunity Employer