Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C.
Related also owns Equinox(R) Fitness Clubs, further expanding the company's capabilities into the health and fitness arena and enhancing the value of its properties by incorporating an exclusive, branded amenity into the lifestyle offering. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com.
• Ensure all team members have access to the tools they need for their jobs, including office supplies and equipment, hardware, software, telephone and internet and IT support. The candidate does not need to be an expert in any of these resources, just know how to find them
• Manage relationships with office building management, vendors and consultants.
• Be a welcoming resource for everyone that calls or emails
• Organize company electronic and paper file systems, databases and records.
• Assisting with updating client contact spreadsheets
• Develop and maintain methods for quick compilation of key information required for team members, vendors and consultants.
• Plan and attend select meetings, take notes, prioritize takeaways and follow-ups, including bimonthly team meetings
• Working with facility management, requesting service as needed and alerting the team of any drills or changes to the environment
• Assist and organize companywide events, such as annual holiday party and company outings
• Ensures the entire office, from the meeting rooms to the copy areas are properly maintained and remain representative of the Related brand
• Works with appropriate partners to effectively maintain presentation and seating standards for the
• Oversee inventory and management of office supplies.
• Identifies facilities issues and concerns and coordinates with Facilities Manager to address in a timely manner.
• Coordinates with recruitment on new hire seating assignments and department heads on seating assignment change requests. Maintains up-to-date seating charts.
• Oversees conference room booking system. Provides training to newly hired associates.
• Manage mailroom operations to ensure timely processing of all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Anticipates office needs and is proactive about addressing them.
• Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with department heads, EAs, Facilities, building management and vendors.
• Create presentation decks, analyze event performance, and prepare metrics reporting for executive review
• Manage office services budget and process invoices as required.
• 2+ years prior experience in a fast-paced office environment in a similar role, preferably in real estate
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A professional and polite phone manner and email etiquette
• Well organized with the ability to make existing processes more efficient
• A positive proactive attitude and willing to take on more responsibility as they grow into the role
Related Is An Equal Opportunity Employer