Hudson Yards is being developed by Related Companies and Oxford Properties Group and is a new neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side. The largest private development in the United States, Hudson Yards comprises more than 18 million square feet of mixed-use development. Hudson Yards includes over 100 shops and restaurants, including New York City’s first Neiman Marcus and signature restaurants and food experiences by Chefs and restaurateurs Thomas Keller; José Andrés; David Chang; Michael Lomonaco; Costas Spiliadis; rhubarb and Chef Dan Doherty; and D&D London; approximately 4,000 residences; 14-acres of public open space; a unique cultural space; a 750-seat public school and an Equinox Hotel® with more than 200 rooms – all offering unparalleled amenities for residents, employees and guests.
For more information on Hudson Yards, please visit www.HudsonYardsNewYork.com.
The Experience Ambassador will be working at NYC’s next public Landmark.The Vessel - a unique, climbable sculpture and attraction designed by Thomas Heatherwick is the centerpiece of the plaza at Hudson Yards. The Experience Ambassador is the primary point of contact for visitors as they interact with the Hudson Yards Experiences. As a vital part of the Operations team, Ambassadors create a positive environment for the general public. Successful candidates set the stage for the visit by welcoming and engaging with visitors, enthusiastically promoting all Hudson Yards experiences and its services in a professional and positive demeanor. Ideal candidates will bring customer service enthusiasm, excellent communication and listening skills, an interest in destination experiences, and attention to detail.
For more information visit https://www.hudsonyardsnewyork.com/discover/
Location: New York (Midtown)
• Processes visitor admissions, adhering to all cash handling, ticketing and database security protocols.
• Be a single point of contact for visitors, providing information about programs and services in all aspects of Hudson Yards, including special events, exhibitions and programmatic offerings.
• Actively promote sales of the Hudson Yards Experiences, ticket packages, merchandise, restaurant services, and the entire campus.
• Assist in indoor and outdoor crowd control.
• Communicate and uphold Related and Hudson Yards policies.
• Support all areas of the attractions and public spaces of the experiences as directed.
• Two or more years of ticketing and/or customer service experience required
• Expertise in customer service
• Experience using a ticketing system
• Friendly, welcoming, and warm demeanor towards colleagues and guests
• Ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement
• Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
• Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
• Resilient and able to handle high-pressure situations
• Ability to stand and climb stairs for the duration of the shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to work a variable schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Knowledge of the City of New York and the local neighborhood.
• Experience with gateway Galaxy ticketing system
Related Is An Equal Opportunity Employer