About Related Hudson Yards:
Hudson Yards is the largest private real estate development in the history of the United States and the largest development in New York City since Rockefeller Center. The site will include more than 18 million square feet of commercial and residential space, state-of-the-art office towers, more than 100 shops including New York’s first Neiman Marcus, and a collection of restaurants curated by Chef Thomas Keller. The urban development will include approximately 4,000 residences, The Shed, a new center for artistic invention, 14 acres of public open space, a 750-seat public school and an Equinox® branded luxury hotel with more than 200 rooms—all offering unparalleled amenities for residents, employees and guests. Find out more at https://www.hudsonyardsnewyork.com/about/the-story/
Related Hudson Yards is looking for a self-starter interested in joining our project management group, dedicated to real estate smart city and building operations project work. The Junior Project Manager role will provide support and field assistance to the Operations Manager. The role requires managing and completing multiple tasks, including communication, documentation and delivery of key building operations activities. Over time, this individual is expected to become a subject-matter expert and understand overall program and cross-campus deliverables across to identify and engage in process improvement within the Operations group. A successful candidate will be looking to learn and expand within the role. This is a new position with high growth potential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with the campus Operations Manager to identify areas of opportunity and manage change across all buildings and assets
• Coordinate communication to identify all processes currently in use; work with Construction and Operations group members to ensure that all have been appropriately documented.
• Identify the root causes of any issues which may arise and work with management to draft appropriate policy & procedure to ensure compliance and consistency.
• May include review, analysis, investigation and processing of existing work orders across Campus.
Assist the Project Director on Operations-specific projects.
• Track the progress of and follow-up on department initiatives and maintain status within project-management software.
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or Business Administration with a real estate concentration strongly preferred
• Minimum of a year of experience assisting with projects in real estate
• Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills - Positive team-oriented attitude required
• Demonstrated ability to read and understand construction related documents.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment based on data and analysis.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to switch task easily and quickly process information
• Ability to successfully manage to tight deadlines
• Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• The employee will be exposed to a fast-paced, technology driven environment and is expected to be able to adjust accordingly.
What We Offer:
We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs. Our extensive benefits package includes:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• 401(k) Match
• Paid Holidays, Sick Days and Vacation
• Pre-tax Transit Benefits
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Life Insurance Benefits
Salary is dependent on experience.
Related Is An Equal Opportunity Employer