At Related, summer internships offer students hands-on experience and a chance to work on challenging projects with some of the best minds in the business. The Related Internship Program not only places you within a specific project area, but also provides tours of our portfolio, and exposes you to our multi-faceted lines of business through an outstanding executive speaker series.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts and obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
The legal team is responsible for providing oversight of Related, at both corporate and project levels, and across all the business platforms. The legal team is involved in all of the legal aspects of deal execution, acting as a coordinator between Related’s in-house property, tax and corporate legal teams on all of Related projects.
• Assist legal department with contract review
• Corporate structuring
• Development documentation and entitlement processes
• Insurance claim and litigation oversight and other general real estate and corporate matters
Intern should be an undergraduate or graduate student (Law School) with the following skills:
• Degree in Law, Business, Urban Planning, Political Science
• Excellent research, writing and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
During the internship, students must be authorized to work full time and without restriction in the United States.