Hudson Yards Experiences oversees all of the attraction experiences at Hudson Yards, including New York’s highest Observation Deck and a public interactive experience (Vessel). In addition, the team plays a significant role in coordination between third party attractions and experiences, and the Hudson Yards team. Comprising over 150 salaried and hourly employees, the team functions as the primary operational group within the Hudson Yards campus.
The Director of Human Resources will lead the overall HR function for Hudson Yards Experiences, including staffing, employee relations, payroll, and training. This position will also coordinate with Related HR groups for various corporate functions.
• Managing the recruitment process for Hudson Yards Experiences, including labor sourcing
• Develop pay scales and incentives programs, taking into account industry best practices and shifting market conditions
• Oversee the time and attendance processes, along with payroll functions
• Oversee HR relationship management and employee relations
• Develop a comprehensive training and employee engagement program
• Ensure compliance with federal and state laws governing various aspects of HR, including staffing, wage and hour issues, employment of minors, and non-discriminatory employee relations
• Coordinate with the larger Related HR groups for shared services such as benefits and corporate programs
• Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of HR experience
• 5+ years supporting a front-line, operational business unit
• Understanding of both salaried and hourly employee needs with regards to employee engagement, training, and career development
• HR Generalist knowledge with employee relations, recruitment, and payroll functions
• Ability to work both within an insulated business unit, and across the larger Related corporate network
• Experience within a start-up environment is preferred
Related Is An Equal Opportunity Employer