Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com
Related Management seeks an on-site Senior Leasing Administrator who will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day leasing functions, the renewal process and marketing/advertising programs for a 3900 unit affordable housing apartment complex property in Bronx, NY.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and grow with us in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, energetic, hard-working, highly motivated and committed to providing superior resident service. Most importantly, we are looking for a dynamic person who will add the strength of their unique industry experience and personality to an already wonderful team of committed employees.
As a Leasing Administrator you will work closely with one of our top property management teams to provide exceptional service to residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will listen carefully to discover prospective residents’ needs, confidently recommend solutions and overcome concerns, and earn commitment by guiding new residents through the leasing process. Leasing Representatives bring positive energy to each conversation, resolve any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
• Set leasing and marketing strategy for the property
• Tour apartments with prospects and adhere to thorough follow-up procedures
• Lease and pre-lease apartments
• Responsible to organize and carry out all retention activities
• Complete applications and lease/renewal documents
• Review vacancies, walk tour path and maintain model apartments
• Assist management with resident relations
• Implement policies and procedures
• Make and maintain relationships with industry partners and brokers
• Maintain daily and weekly leasing reports and monthly market surveys
• Analyze market and occupancy trends and shop the competition to identify changing market
• Recommend and track marketing avenues, oversee marketing campaigns and monitor traffic results
• Responsible for updating the website and marketing sites
• Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Must have strong closing skills
• Proficient in managing an internal applicant database
• Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team of professionals
• Ability to obtain Real Estate Leasing License
• Two years of leasing management experience, preferably in an affordable housing lease-up setting.
• Yardi or On-site experience helpful
• Experience with mixed-income buildings, a major plus!
• Broker’s license