Click HERE to learn more about Shiloh Village
The Lead Maintenance Technician will be an important member of a team that is responsible for all phases of building maintenance and operations. The Lead Maintenance Technician must also assist with daily grounds cleanup. Candidate will be responsible for common area and interior apartment repairs consisting of plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, carpentry, appliance repairs and HVAC. Other duties to include building interior, exterior and grounds repair and maintenance; responding to service requests, preparing vacant apartment homes for future move ins, routine cleaning of the premises, preventative maintenance and all other maintenance duties as needed under the direction of the Property Manager. Qualifications: -Highly motivated service-oriented self starter -Strong people/communication skills. -Skilled in electrical repair, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC and janitorial -Good problem solving ability. Tell us why you should be the next important member of our team who will help us deliver outstanding customer service in all areas of building maintenance and operations. Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability.
- Diagnose and repair problems in such areas as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features (pools, spas, etc.), fitness equipment, and waste management systems.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and general maintenance tasks. Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards and in a timely manner.
- Ensure vacant apartments are rent-ready in a timely manner. Manage make ready schedule and perform turnkey work as required. Manage vendor work appropriately.
- Assist in the preparation of staff work and preventive maintenance schedules, daily rounds, as well as maintaining an inventory of supplies and tools sufficient for providing the appropriate level of service.
- Conduct apartment Preventative Maintenance (PM).
- Collect and remove trash and debris including pet waste from building areas.
- Inspect building’s grounds and buildings on a daily basis to identify maintenance needs.
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Maintain an injury free safety culture by following all policies and procedures and reporting any unsafe behavior or conditions including nonfunctioning equipment.
- Apply all applicable company policies and procedures such as, but not limited to company operating and safety standards. Train and promote safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs