Benefits and features:
- Full Time Permenant Position
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Your role with the company:
Related Management has a rare opportunity for a hard-working, dynamic Property Compliance Manager. The ideal candidate would be a detail oriented individual accustomed to working on a deadline driven schedule. This person must have the ability to function autonomously while also working in conjunction with coworkers located in other areas of the country.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Monitoring changes in HUD and LITHC regulations and requirements and implementing changes as indicated.
- Maintain proper maintenance of tenant files and computer records to insure accuracy according to HUD and LIHTC regulations. This includes renewing of contracts for Section 8 participants, including interims and re-certification/review of income and household composition.
- Determination of financial eligibility for all new admissions into the affordable program.
- Processing of all new applicants.
- Monitoring of waitlists, and EIV master binders for compliance with federal regulations and requirements.
- Assist and review all 8823’s corrections and correspondence.
- Participates in all tax credit reviews by outside entities.
- Monitoring of re-certification notification letters in compliance with HUD and LIHTC regulations.
- Attendance at weekly supervision meetings and departmental meetings as scheduled.
- Perform programs training to educate and inform site teams of requirements and responsibilities.
- Respond to inquiries, phone calls, correspondence, and email in a timely and responsive manner.
- Facilitate and mediate communication with assigned clients and landlords as needed.
- Remain familiar with current U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ever changing Federal Regulations as they relate to Section 8 Housing programs.