Section 236 properties in need of rehabilitation
Section 42 LIHTC properties with expiring low-income restrictions
Section 515 FmHA properties with loans that can be prepaid
Other assisted properties, including HODAG, HOME, federal or state-financed public housing.
Responsibilities to include: Perform daily operations under the supervision of Manager, accounts payable and accounts receivable, subsidy receivable; marketing, leasing and administrative functions; compliance with Section 8 program administration; tenant/landlord relations; special projects as assigned.
- Answer phone calls, coordinate emails
- Section 8 experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle high traffic and a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter and adaptable to change.
Equal Opportunity Employer