Related Management has a rare, NEW opportunity for a qualified Regional Manager in our affordable west region. The multi-site portfolio is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Boulder/Denver, CO. Candidate must be a dynamic professional with a proven history of results, including asset preservation, budget performance, industry compliance, and effective communication and leadership skills.
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
What your work will consist of
With this unique opportunity you can expect your responsibilities each day to fluctuate, but here are some of the tasks and knowledge you will be exposed to:
- Complete oversight of all real estate property management functions including managing the day-to-day administrative and maintenance operations
- extensive staff supervision
- creating and implementing leasing and marketing plans, resident relations, budget preparation and financial reporting, and monitoring compliance with Section 8, 236, and LIHTC laws.
- Hires and supervises all site staff, including initial screening and interviewing for all administrative staff, building superintendents, and leasing staff where appropriate. Parts of the process may be delegated to the appropriately trained site property managers where applicable and with validation that required training and skills are in place.
- Supervises all site accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Reviews site budget-control logs and monthly income statements. Prepares monthly variance analysis reports (Financial Overviews) for submission to the regional office by the 15th of the month
- Ensures that all resident complaints are handled expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally.
- Supervises the appropriate building security measures, incident documentation, lease violation reports and proper notification of management, owner and/or insurance carriers where necessary.
- Develops, implements, and assures continued implementation of preventive maintenance programs; coordinates with and is responsive to the Regional Facilities Manager, if applicable. Develops appropriate schedules and formalizes the program in writing.
- Ensures that maximum economic rents are achieved through the active rent level management, general and targeted outreach methods, assurance of leasing skills, and resident retention programs.
Benefits and Features
- Company offers vision, dental and health benefits.
- A 401K match program.
- Paid holidays.