Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com
To be responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager, District Manager and/or Regional Manager for the administration of the site in accordance with RMC policy and procedures and to keep the regional office fully informed of the site's status. The Assistant Property Manager shall work closely with and be responsive to the Training and Development Specialist, Maintenance Supervisor, site staff, as well as other central office managers and staff. Additionally, it is the responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager to perform all duties in full compliance with Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity regulations as well as with RMC’s Fair Housing personnel policy.
Location: Chicago, IL
the Lathrop redevelopment will be comprised of 1,208 units: 504 market-rate, 212 affordable-rate, 400 dedicated to public housing residents and 92 existing senior housing units which will remain untouched. Edging Bucktown, Roscoe Village and Lincoln Park, the Lathrop community stretches some 34 acres along the Chicago River. The lush green and open space — originally designed by legendary landscape architect Jens Jenssen — will be fully restored by Michael Van Valkenburgh and Associates, including the iconic two-acre Great Lawn.
Visit http://lathropchicago.com/ to learn more about this community
• Create budget templates for all properties.
• Perform quality assurance checks on templates to ensure format is accurate.
• Complete income models for properties.
• Load data into the budget templates.
• Work with the Managers throughout the budget process on updates.
• Provide data for the payroll template.
• Provide historical information for use in budget preparation.
Financial Information Support:
• Prepare analyses for all information requested by the General Manager
• Review the monthly management reports and ensure receipts and expenses tie out prior to distribution.
• Work with accounting to provide data for historical reviews of information.
• Assist with analyzing information for special projects as requested.
• Update financial information on designated client reports (e.g. variance reports, monthly financial reports, etc.).
• Prepare templates for all other financial analysis projects.
• Assist with all other special projects and tasks as directed The General Manager.
• Code and process accounts payable for the properties.
• File all compliance paperwork.
• Maintain updated office files.
• Prepare monthly arrears reports and bring delinquent tenants to the attention of the Managers.
• Assist with any building-related events or emergencies as required.
• When required, provide after hours on-call support to the General Manager.
• Attend any designated weekly or monthly meetings.
Benefits and features:
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer