- Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- HVAC certification a plus
- Valid drivers' license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 1-3 year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat
- May be exposed to high places, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and loud noises
- Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces
- Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing
- Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools
SHIFT: Mon- Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Benefits & Compensation:
Incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package after 30 days including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer