The trend-setting Related Management is proud to offer an exciting and unique opportunity to a dynamic professional who enjoys and excels at communicating and interacting with residents while providing top-notch management skills for a lovely 200 unit Senior Living Community in the Bay Area.
- Maintain high levels of resident satisfaction by seeking to understand and anticipate resident needs
- Ensure available units are leases in accordance with their various set-asides and/or rent income restrictions
- Effectively maintain property within budgeted parameters and project stays in compliance with applicable regulations including: Section 42, HUD 4350, the property specific LURA and any other state and federal regulations governing the project.
- Responsible for financial and operational results, staff supervision to ensure compliance with site specific programs.
- Ensure that property records are accurately maintained (lease and general files) and ensure that all lease files are maintained in a secured area.
- Collect security deposits and rents, and institute proper procedures against delinquent accounts.
- Supervise and build an effective team by ensuring they are well trained and are following all company policies and procedures
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs